Saturday, June 30, 2012

America Banner

I had different flag backgrounds I was looking to work with. For this project I chose this one, but I'll be using others for a couple more.
All I did is type the letters. I used Pacifico and United States fonts. I applied a white acrylic style (Wow comes with PSE), then, because the background was too strong I put a black stroke on them. It didn't look good, so I changed it to white. Still didn't look good, so I tried red and it did make the letters stand out more.
I used a shape on the background. I was looking for a frame when I came upon the banner, so I used it. I looked at it and realized the whole thing was the flag, so I duplicated the background and took out everything except the rod. I applied a gold style to it. I cut out the rod from the main background and then, when they looked good together I merged the layers.
Have a great weekend!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment