Friday, June 8, 2012

About Dads

Since it's June and Father's day approaching, I decided to start with some freebies about that. I'll try to offer more than one. I don't know how many I'll be able to come up with.
This one I started with the shape and the letters. The fonts I used are Sofia and Quilline Script. When I was done, they were on a clear background. I added the color background, then I added bevel and emboss to the top layer (figure and letters) and that made it look etched.
But that wasn't all. I thought I was done and then I just kept going and going. I added some grunge to it (it looked too clean) with one of Scrappin Cop's patterned brushes. And then still wasn't done, so I turned one of the corners, to make it look like a post-it note. It's a .png file and about 2600x2600.
I wish for you a great weekend, with lots of bargain hunting, or planting, or weeding (that would be me) or playing.
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment