Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Frame for Dad

I've seen frames that have a word written on one side, sometimes the top, sometimes the side. I decided to do the same. Since I have a great collection of shapes, I just found one that could work as a frame.
Then I wrote the words using SNF Lollipop font. I erased part of the frame to fit in the words. Then I merged all the layers together (you click control and each layer you want to merge and then E).
It looks simple enough here:

This way you can apply any kind of styles you have to it, and incorporate it into your layout.
But since this is me, I decided to add 4 more frames, with different styles, so you can use them at your convenience.


This is a .png file, so you'll just have to copy and paste each one when you need to use them.
One is in a grey style, the second in blue (my fave color), next one is beveled black, and the last one is a blackstroke.
So there you go. Enjoy!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment