Saturday, June 2, 2012

Kind Words

Don't you feel sometimes like a situation could be resolved just by saying kind words?
I can't put myself in every single situation that could come up between two or more people, but just from my own experience I know that sometimes I could've solved simple disagreements much quicker if I'd used soft, kind language.
So today I give this freebie (PU only) with those thoughts in mind. I used a paper that looked a bit grungy, colored it in chartreuse and gave it an embossed look (from Marbled Circle). I had a Chinese clip art that I wanted to use, I colored it in a dark chartreuse and then gave it a glassy look.
I did the letters in Vani and Venezio (if you don't have them, look in fonts.com or freefonts.com or dafont.com - through the years I've downloaded so many fonts from different places that I can't tell where they all came from - some I bought).
The frame came from a shape collection; I cut it in the same paper as the background: I wanted it to look as if rising from it. Then I beveled it. Same with the words 'kind' and 'spring.' And that's it.
I hope you enjoy it.
Have a great weekend.
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment