Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Purple QP

I'm offering a cute purple quick page as a freebie.
I used one of SG Trashed papers. I added some brushes in the same shade of purple and in the layer box I gave them a Hard Light look, which brought them up without making them too obvious. I wanted to make the paper a bit more trashed and grunged than it already was.
I got a clip art that has a swirl and a butterfly and added a colorful style to it.
I got a frame that I liked and gave it a silvery, textured style. Then I added the bow and wrap, clicked on control and U and gave it the same shade of purple as the background paper.
There are 3 layers in this .zip file: background & embellishment, bow and wrap, and frame.
The background paper has a tear, if you print it the way it is, it will show a white behind the paper. You can add an extra layer with another paper if you like.
You also add your own title design, that way you can use it for anything. Enjoy!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment