Thursday, June 28, 2012

I Love Summer

And who doesn't?
I worked on a common phrase that can be used in any summer layout.
For the clothespins and tags I used Zaza's clothespins template (http://scrapandtubes.blogspot.com).
I colored the pins and the rope (everything comes greyed out). I cleared out the letters from each tag, then I put a soft overlay on each one (sand) and gave it the aqua color.
I typed the letter I in Venezio font. Added the heart clip art and gave both the red blacklined style. If you don't have it, just colour your letter and/or clip art in the color you want (ctrl +U) and then give it a black stroke, size 4. Add some shadow.
I then added the cute flip flop charm and copied it 5 times more, one for each tag. I got the charms from AtomicCupcake.com, who's now has closed shop.
Everything is about 3x6 in, a .png file.
Enjoy your day and summer!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment