Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer Cluster

I worked on this for a little while.
I started out with a frame already made and when the whole thing was done, I didn't like it, so I replaced it with the simple square frame and gave it a blue glass finish.
The flip flop came from Manu's template. I added the flower to make it even more tropical.
The palm tree is a shape. I gave it one of Mithrilhall's styles, to match the flip flops.
The wave is also a shape. It came as a single wave, so I copied it three times more, merged the layers together and worked on it a bit, so the seams wouldn't show, then I gave it another of Mithrilhall's styles.
The phrase was done in Pacifico font, and it's very close matched to the wave's style, but it has green in the center. However, since it wasn't clear enough, I added a white stroke to it.
The folder is zipped, but there are four .png files in it: frame & wave, flip flop, palm tree and phrase.
Hope you enjoy it!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment