Thursday, June 14, 2012

How's Your Self-esteem?

I read once that we collect rocks along the way of life. That we keep them, and they tell us of regrets, or grudges. This wise person counseled us to let go of them, that we'd be able to stand up straighter and our journey would be more enjoyable. I liked the thought.
Then, today, I saw this phrase and thought that I might use it here. Especially because I wanted to use a castle! :o)
In any case, I had a JPG picture and applied a filter (cutout) on it. I added the parchment clip art and hollowed out the letters. Used Rockwell Extra Bold and Scrap Cursive fonts. Then added a frame and applied a metal style on it. Easy peasy.


I can see there's a split between both thoughts, and I'm sure there could be a discussion or argument made about each one, I just wanted to share how I used my art on this. Thanks!
Patricia.

1 comment:

  1. Me encanta!! gracias a la creatividad, nuestra vida puede cambiar y transformar asi otras vidas. Eso es el arte de vivir! Felicitaciones!!

    ReplyDelete