Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Got Attitude?

Hi there. I knew when I started this design freebie that I wanted something to do with motion. I didn't have the picture in my head, I first put the letters down. I have a combination of Bellova font and Aajax Surreal Freak. Don't ask where you can find them, because I've had them for a while, I have a thing for fonts, so if I find one I like, it gets downloaded. I used to work at a Junior high school in the lab and would drive the school tech nuts with all the fonts that I could manage to put on my computer. It was fun. :o)
Anyway, I found the shape I wanted at allsilhouettes.com, so if you want shapes, go there. Be careful though, some may be a bit racy.
About the style, can't tell much, the bundle is named Essentials. I don't know if it came with my PS or if I downloaded it from somewhere.
As a side note, I love going on bike rides. They make me feel free and with no cares in the world. It's just me and the road ahead: cathartic. I try to do as close as 20 miles every day as I can. I first go in the morning with my hubby, then again later with my daughter. I don't know if she'll want to get up early in the morning to go before it's too hot, but I can try. :o)
You have a great day and whatever you do, add some attitude!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment