Monday, July 2, 2012

America Charm

A freebie that came from an action. I got the action from Delicious Scraps, I think she still has it on her site.
I like the flag paper I've been using, so I made a pattern out of it.
How to make a pattern: open the background that you'd like to turn into a pattern. Choose the Rectangular Marquee tool and decide how much of the whole thing you want as a pattern. Then go to Edit, from the drop down menu choose Define Pattern, a window will open up and just give a name to your pattern. Then when you open your patterns window, it should be there.
The action makes the shape and then asks you to choose a color for the heart charm. I chose red. Then it asks to choose the color or pattern for the ribbon. I chose the flag I made. And that's it.
I added the USA letters in Ravie font, and added a bevel.
It's a .png file, a bit under 6" square. Enjoy!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment