Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Life is Short. Really.

I'm kind of thinking about life. Since my dad passed away a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that my life is even more frenzied than before. My family is half a world away and they are going through their own motions. I have a son on a mission, summer just started, my daughter is now free to roam the neighborhood, thank goodness to good nearby friends.
I'd been thinking about this phrase for a few days, until I found the picture that I like better than the rest. Sometimes it's hard to decide on a design, because what you have doesn't help. I started out with a cute cupcake and was just going to add the words to the side and not worry much about it. Then I saw the round clip art and decided to go a different direction, which, of course took me longer. But I'm satisfied with the results.
Let me know what you think.

In any case, my dad was 74, and I think he lived a full life. I'm just going through different emotions right now, and contemplating my own mortality.
I'd like to give you a TIP: if you don't like the color of this one particular design all you have to do is colourize it with the hue you like better. Go to your color picker, click on the color you prefer, then click on Control and U, check the colorize square and move the saturation and lightness sliders until you get the look you want.
Let me know how you did, or if you have other questions.
Have a good one.
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment