Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Turn on the Light!

Hi. Someone posted this a while ago on some blog and it stayed with me, so now came the oportunity for me to do something with this phrase and I took it.
I just turned a regular picture into a painting using a style, then added the phrase. The neat part is the look of craft paper: that came from a cool action I found at atomiccupcake.com. You should visit that place before it's gone. My friend BriAnna is closing down her shop and everything is 30% off until the end of the month. Go pay her a visit!

I'll be gone a few days. I'm going to pay respects to my father, who just passed away today. It's never fun when you travel for a funeral.
I promise I'll keep the light on.
You have a great rest of the week!
Patricia.atomiccupcake.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment