Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dark Night

Hi.
No, I'm not going to blog about some dark crusader. :o)
But, don't you think that sometimes it seems nothing goes well and you're surrounded by darkness? And you just want some enlightment to come into your life.
It could be depression or another illness. I'm not going to diagnose anyone here, I only want to show some word art that I made with PSE9.
I liked the saying. There are different versions of it everywhere: "After the darkest night, the sun will come up in the morning," is one of them, but I wanted the original, so I went hunting and searching and found it. It comes from Les Miserables written by Victor Hugo, and I decided to use it here.
As always, it's for your own Personal Use. Thank you.
Have a great day and don't let the darkness get the best of you. Know that the light will fill your life and make things better. Especially if that is the light that comes from Christ.
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment