Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother & Child

It has been said that a lot of ink has been used in writing for many subjects: wars, Christ, mothers.
I used this old fashioned clip art to showcase a well known poem that doesn't have a known author.
By the way, I just wanted to share something very sweet I heard the other day. Watching TV, someone was interviewing Beyonce Knowles and asked about her newborn baby girl. Ms Knowles said: "Now I know why I was born." I thought that was beautiful, because you can have many accomplishments in life, but until you find yourself looking into the eyes of a brand new being, you don't care to realize many things. It's like your eyes have been opened for the first time.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy today's freebie.


I will post something later for tomorrow, but I won't be logging in. My son is calling for Mother's day. He's serving a mission in Puerto Rico, and he's loving it there.
Have a great weekend!
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment