Sunday, May 20, 2012

Psalms 9:10

Hi!
I was looking for something to put into art and found this scripture. I like it, but it just reminds me of someone I knew years ago (younger than me) who asked those in the group if they were afraid of God, and if that so, why. I never did answer her question, I don't remember anyone really answering it, some people just smiled, not sure if it was directed at her in sign of friendship or as if expressing superiority, because this one so young didn't know.
Do we have fear towards God? If yes, why? and if not, why not?
I've always, from the earliest memories I can bring up to the front, felt an incredible, awesome, all encompassing feeling of respect towards my Father in Heaven. Love? Yes, absolutely. Fear? Maybe a bit, just because He has power over me and where I finally end up after this life. And because I am not a perfect person.
Anyway, here's today's freebie. I just used a gradient background, a brush and nothing more.
Have a great Sunday!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment