Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Motherhood

Hello there!
Sunday and Monday were HECTIC, so I didn't do anything.
I'm giving away this freebie that you can use as you wish. Apply your own style to it, or convert it to .ai and cut it with your electronic cutter; you could also turn it into a brush. It's a PNG file, 300 dpi. As always, only for Personal Use.
I just had one more word art for mothers, so that's that.

I also wanted to give a shout out for my friend BriAnna, from AtomicCupcake. She's closing down her doors and everything in her store is 30% off. I'm really sorry to see her go, because she's truly an inspiring artist. Her actions are so different from what's offered out there.
Please visit her store and make a purchase before it's gone forever.
Have a good one.
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment