Tuesday, May 29, 2012

About Home

I'm back. Being gone and far away was an interesting experience.
Visiting with my mom and siblings was very refreshing.
Reminiscing with family and friends was cathartic.
But I'm back and ready to move on.
I wrote the letters H-M-E in Ecuyere and applied a style. Added the house and applied a cute style.
I wrote the phrase 'is where your' and 'is' in the same font (Embassy), matched the color of the other letters, added a stroke matching the house, that gorgeous orange and then added the heart shape and matched the orange style to it. It looks great, don't you think?
I decided to add the same design in black and white, just in case you want to cut it with your digital cutter. It's a .png file, so you'll have to convert it to .ai.

Let me know what you think of the design. It's always eye opening to read what people's opinions are.
Thanks!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment