Monday, July 16, 2012

Beautiful Baby

I designed this stamp with the phrase Beautiful Baby in it.
I used Jeepney and LD Quill fonts.
I typed 'beautiful' and then I clicked on 'create warped text,' while still using the Text tool. I chose the 'arch' style and went all the way to 95%. Then I added the heart to one end of the phrase. I then chose both layers and merged them.
Then I duplicated the new layer formed. I clicked on the top layer and waited until the arrow turned curved, to turn the phrase around, until I had formed a circle. I then merged the layers again, after making sure I had a nice circle.
Then I added the word 'baby.'
I used different styles to give variety to this freebie.
You can also get a free brush with the same design, just click the download button below.
Enjoy!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment