Monday, July 30, 2012

3 in 1 Frame + splash

I have these 3 frames that I put together as one. The picture doesn't come in the file.
If you'd like to know how to do it yourself, check for instructions to a similar project here.
To put a picture inside, position your picture behind the frame (below) and using your Magic Wand tool  and while holding down the Alt key click everywhere you want to keep: frame and inside of frame.  Then go Select and choose Inverse. On the layers panel select the picture layer.Then click on Control and X. That should take wipe out all that's outside of the frame, leaving just the frame and your picture. Select both layers and Control +E, if you want to merge them together. Save your picture & frame with a new name.
I hope that helped.
Patricia.

PS: I've added a phrase 'splash' using SplashExtraBold font and a style of my making. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment