Saturday, February 16, 2013

You and Me

This one was done with a heart shape that I used for the frame. I applied a chrome style on it. Same thing with the couple shape, first a stroke style to get just the silhouette, then a metal style.
The You is done with font Bernhard Modern. I applied a stroke style in cobalt blue.
The ampersand (&) I liked was in the Anglican font but took out the dot. It has the same chrome style as the frame.
The Me was done in font Carlotta, with an orange stroke style applied to it.
I put a soft gradient background. I added a heart shape inside the 'o' and applied a multicolor style.
I wanted to show a difference between the fonts: a strong one and a soft and rounded one. I also wanted to have an 'M' that would hook onto the ampersand.
I hope it's useful for any of your love layouts!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment