Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mardi Gras Frame

Hello and I must apologize. Sometimes life comes at you like a freight train, sometimes you can dodge it and sometimes it just hits you and you have to get up, pick up the pieces and just keep going.
I've designed this frame for Mardi Gras. I used a square shape for the frame. I have a MeOhMy action that makes the mask, and I added the feathers from Scraps and Tubes. I made a pattern: dark pink (mauve?) dots on a green (hunter?) background, merged them together and saved it in patterns, I knew I'd needed later for the beads.
The beads came from an action from Marbled Circle, Curved Beads. At some point it asks you for a pattern and I didn't have anything matching those colors.
The frame is about 5"x5", 300 dpi, some shadows.
Better late than never, right?
Enjoy!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment