Monday, February 11, 2013

February Border

Hi!
This one has a bunch of stuff in it.
I first made the swirl out of a shape. It was more involved than what you see, I took out some swirls that were in the way. Then I typed February in Chunky Times font. I put every single letter in its own layer, then arranged them to follow the swirl. When I liked what I saw I merged the word layers together. Each one got their own style. I think they're from Shelby Kate Schmitz at About.com. I used one of her Pink or Valentine's styles.
I added the hearts from a template by Delicious Scraps. I put the hearts on the background, but I wanted the letters to be surrounded by hearts, so I put the same hearts on top (above) all layers. I gave each layer of hearts a different style. The ones you see have a soft, pink style. You don't see much the ones on top, because they have like a glossy, almost transparent look that you only see if you look at the word 'February.' I added the lips (shape) and put on a plastic red style on them, placed it inside the heart. I could've gone and added more stuff to it, but I thought that maybe you'd want to add tags 'hanging' from the loops, or other things, so I left room for that.
I added the black only for display. It comes with a blank background. Since this is a border, it's about 4.5" x 11". 300 dpi, .png file, some shadows.
I hope you can use it!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment