Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Stamp Frame

Hey!
This freebie I made thinking it could be used as a frame, so I added a heart shape that has xoxo on it. I also added another heart with just swirls. And a couple shape.
I made the frame out of a stamp shape and cut out the inside. I added a white bevel to it, so it doesn't look just like a cut out.
I duplicated the original stamp shape and put it in another layer. Turned it black and used Gaussian blur (11.5) to make it look like a shadow. I moved it around until it was visible only on the right side and bottom. I stretched a little bit the lower right corner on the shadow layer, and pushed it in a bit on the stamp layer.
Then I added the chartreuse layer so you could see the couple shape, otherwise it's invisible with the shadow background. I applied a stroke style to the couple, so you only see the thin line around it. If you do Ctrl + U on the shape, hit colorize and start playing with the levels you can change its color. Try it!
The two hearts can be used as seals on the frame, or anyway you'd like to used them in your layout. They have a white puffy style on them.
Since all of them are in their own separate layer, you can hide the elements you don't like in your frame.
I hope they're useful!
Patricia
PS: everything is 300 dpi, and the shadow is in its own layer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment