Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sticky Label

Hello!
I'm adding a different way to label an event, date or situation. And I'm calling it Sticky Label. Original, right? :o)
What you need to do to change color is go Control + U, colorize and start moving the bars for saturation, lightness and hue until you find the color you want. If you're matching something else in your layout, then grab the color picker (shift + I) touch the area you want to match color, then do the above.
I used font Imprint MT in white and found a green hue I liked for the sticky. You can stretch it to look longer or thinner, or make it smaller.

By the way, this is a .psd file, so it's in layers, that way you can work on the top layer and keep the shadow undisturbed. Of course it's 300 dpi, and you can block the shadow if you want to.
Hope it's useful!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment