Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Frosted Fun

Well, I had one of those days where you want to do something, your brain tells you what to do and the end result is something totally different from where you started.
I had this picture of frost on a window, and I wanted to take out some of the frost in the center and keep the rest on the outside of the page. I was making a 12x12 paper. When I was done I did not like what I had, it was so dull and uninspiring. So I went in another direction and cut the paper in three different ways and applied an ice style over all of them. Ta-dah! Frames!
Then I realized that what was left from cutting the round frame looked pretty good to pass as corners, so I included them in here too. The corners don't look perfect, but who is? I see some character in them by looking a bit chipped. I think the end result far exceeded my expectations.
The square frame is 6x6", the round is the same in diameter, the rectangular is 4x6".
All the frames plus corners are in one layer, .png file, 300 dpi, no shadows.
I'm shifting to Valentine's in February. Enjoy!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment