Friday, January 25, 2013

Let it Snow

Hello!
It's freezing here. So much so that yesterday we had freezing rain. Everything is frozen; the snow that's already on the ground has a nice sheen on top. Brrrrrrrrrrrr!
So I decided to work on the phrase. I used font Kingthings Christmas that already comes with the snowflakes. I took out the 'o', then I found a nice snowflake shape that I liked, applied a clear style over it and put it on top (above) the layer that had 'snow' on it. On the 'snow' layer I used a different style, that has more blue in it.
I used font Scriptina for 'let' and Parade for 'it.' I merged the two layers together so I could apply the same style to both of them, and positioned that layer above 'snow' and 'snowflake.'
I added two more snowflakes, just to balance out the image. Each one has a different style on it.
As usual, this personal freebie is a .png file, 300 dpi, no shadows.
Have a fun weekend!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment