Monday, September 17, 2012

Cow Frame, Wrap & Bow

Today I have a cool freebie.
I used Rosalie Arpado's Wrap and Bow action and used a paper with a cowhide design that I really like.
Here's the frame and wrap.
I also made an alphabet with the same design. The alphabet is for sale at $1.50.
If you'd like to purchase the alphabet, please click down below.
This alphabet has Upper, Lower, Numbers and Symbols. I used Kristen font . 300 dpi. No shadows. 90 elements. Looks cool, huh?
The link will take you to the Paypal site. After purchase, click on the 'Go Back to LuvDigiScraps' and you'll be redirected to another area where you'll be able to download the alphabet. Remember this is a DIGITAL download. Once the file opens you should save it in a folder in your computer.
Ask me any questions. Thanks!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment