Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Clouds

Hi. I fell in love with clouds as a child, I believe.
As an adult, I'm always taking pictures of clouds and the beautiful azure sky. Even my wedding colors reflected these colors. I see purity and maybe the unattainable there. I don't know, just like them.
Recently my hubs and I took a trip to Las Vegas for our 25th wedding anniversary (I know, crazy!) and I took more pictures to add to my collection.
I made some 12x12 papers of clouds and I'm releasing them to you. One is a full paper, the other is an overlay. As always, they are for Personal Use only, and thanks for not using them for your profit.
As usual, the file contains items at 300 dpi. This time I'm zipping it, but you get a .psd file with two items.
Enjoy and keep scrapping!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment