Wednesday, August 7, 2013

At the Beach Border

I was going to do the phrase with the pictures carved out like I've done before, then I decided to use clip art and make it more interesting. This was designed as a border, but you can use it in different ways (t-shirt comes to mind).
I used fonts Rockwell Extra bold, Flavors and Scrap Cursive.
With 'Beach' I used a picture and masked it over the letters (Control + G). With 'At' I used a pattern (sand) over the letters. I carved 'the' in Scrap Cursive out of the letter B.

I hope this freebie is useful to you for a fun layout, it's 300 dpi, .png file, and has some shadows.
Enjoy!
Patricia.
PS: At the last minute I made a change. I had 'Beach' all look the same and had the surfboards behind the 'B.' But I didn't like it, so I erased the original H and put the surfboards there and crossed them with the shape of a lizard, then I just applied a style on the lizard, and voila! done. I hope you like it. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment