Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer Oval

Hi! I wanted to use this cute graphic. It came as a long rectangle, so I used the elliptical marquee tool and re-shaped it. I also wanted to have the clouds come out of the 'frame,' and since the graphic came in layers I was able to keep the whole cloud and move it to the side a bit (rule of 3's I guess).
Then I added the phrase SUMMER using Machauer font and added a somewhat clear style to it. The word was also pushed out of bounds. The 'definition' was done using font Loosie Script.
Your file will have the graphic with the definition and an extra one, without it, so you can add anything to your design. How'bout that?
This PU freebie is a .png file, 300 dpi, some shadows.
I hope you're enjoying your summer. I certainly am! :o)
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment