Monday, June 3, 2013

Coolest Dad Polaroid

I hope you had a great weekend.
To prepare for Father's day coming up I worked on this polaroid frame. I just made a 6x6" white square, then took out the inside square a bit off to the right side. Then I got a cool shape: sunglasses, and positioned it on top of the white square. Then I removed from the frame what I wanted to be seen on it, the majority of the sunglasses. When I had what I wanted I clicked on both layers and did Control + E and merged the layers.
I then used font Stamp Act and wrote "Coolest Dad" vertically, and "Ever!" horizontally. Because they were not in the same layer, I merged them and then merged them to the polaroid, then I rasterized the font, or I can't do anything with it. I then used the Magic Wand to select all the letters (click on a letter, then click Select: Similar) and Control + X.
You get the two stylized polaroids I made, plus the blank original, so you can use any style you have on your computer.
You get a .psd file, 300 dpi, no shadows.
Enjoy!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment