Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mother Border

This is a cute idea I had, that can be used as a border on a Mother's day layout. I thought of socks hanging on a line, so I ran with the idea.
I started with the line, added the letters in Elephant font, then added a different pattern on every single one. After that I duplicated each one, so I still have the original in the file, and rasterized the copy. Why? so I can apply a transform on each letter, so they look like the wind is moving them around.
Then I added the clothespin and duplicated it for each letter. I applied a shadow on the pins only, the rest you can add a shadow later, if you wish.
Then I did the "My BFF" in MV Boli font, I warped the text and added a style to it (denim).
And that's that.
This personal use freebie is about 3.5x11", 300 dpi, .png file, with some shadows.
Scrap it!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment