Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Kraft Shapes

I used a kraft paper and turned a bunch of shapes into kraft paper cutouts.
This is the paper, 12x12", .jpg file:
But I didn't stop there. While applying the paper on the shapes, I decided to make it into a style.
These are the shapes. One more thing I have to say about the shapes: you can get 4 designs out of the tile alone. I used fonts Copperplate and Cursif for the phrase.
But, as you can tell, the style has a shadow and thickness, because I applied some bevel to the kraft paper. So, if you'd like this style, I can have it for sale at $.25. Yes, just a quarter, not bad, huh?

BUY KRAFT STYLE (click below) the link will take you to Paypal. After payment you'll be redirected so you can get your style download.
Hope it works for you.
Patricia.
PS: if you'd rather not have the bevel, when you apply the style, right-click on your shape, choose 'Edit Layer Style' and click off 'Bevel.' You'll be left with just the kraft paper look.

No comments:

Post a Comment