Saturday, April 28, 2012

Choices

Hi there!
I saw this quote the other day and decided to do something with it.
Then it got me thinking. I read somewhere that we are the sum of our choices. If I'd decided 25 years ago that moving thousands of miles away from what I'd known all my life, without the assurance that I'd see my family again some day was too big of a leap for me, I wouldn't be here writing this post today.
Whatever happens to us, it's in us to decide what to do with the rest of our lives.
But enough chit chat.
I made it simple this time. I decided to go monochromatic. I used a clip art from OpenClipArt.com; some fonts and a template (linen) from AtomicCupcake.com.

By the way, I don't regret moving so far away so many years ago. I love the family that the Lord has given me, and wouldn't change anything. My hubs and I took the children to meet the other side of the family in 2007. It was a great experience, and I got to see my parents and siblings 20 years after I'd left. It's a lifetime, but there are no regrets.
See you later!
Patricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment